LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Friday, November 12, 2010


Another very busy day for me. After dropping Sophia off to nursery school I had the Cableman at the house to install 2 boxes. He had to run a new cable from the den to the master bedroom so he was here for awhile. Nico didn't nap during his usual time. We went to the library to make thanksgiving crafts with the kids. They made 4 different projects which we hung at their home to decorate.

Katie and I had to pick up Sophia's birthday cake after she got home from work and I was running late for the scrapbook crop at St Will's. I called Lynn and we decided to take seperate cars then.

Margaret never made it to the crop, but Lynn and I had a good night chatting and catching up with each other.

photo of the day: Red maple tree in my backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment