LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Wednesday, October 13, 2010


Supposed to walk with Mary today but she never showed up. I walked to her house and was very concerned because her car was in the driveway and she didn't answer the phone or door. Since she is a diabetic and has had problems recently with low blood sugar, I really became concerned and called 911. Police woman arrived and Larry came over. I had gotten the next door neighbors involved and even used their computer to make sure that Mary didn't leave any message to me on facebook. It turned out after I had contacted her son at work, that she pulled up in a friend's car and just forgot to cancel our date to walk. We were all so relieved and she thanked us all and promised to give me emergency contact numbers for the future. Better safe than sorry.

photo of the day: halloween decoration in my dining room

No comments:

Post a Comment