LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Monday, October 4, 2010




Today was a special day for Nico....he started "library school"& he made his first #2 on the potty!!! He had a great time at story time and participated in every way. He was so proud of the project he made and held it all the way home...I heard him saying, "show Daddy and Mommy and Sis". He couldn't wait to show them all.

Later he went on the potty and it was a first for #2!!!!
He earned 2 stickers toward the 20 he needs to add "Harold the helicopter" to his Thomas set. That made 15 so far that he's earned.

Sophia helped me make chicken soup for dinner, as I chopped vegetables, she put them in a bowl.

We did a craft later with Nico & Sophia where I cut out leaves and trees and they pasted the leaves for a cute Fall scene. Fun afternoon on a very rainy day.

Nick joined us for our homemade chicken soup tonight. After dinner I went to target and did some fun shopping...I got ice cream, a Halloween decoration and a few other things including a work table for my scrapbook room. (to hold my cricut)

No comments:

Post a Comment