LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Thursday, December 23, 2010




Mary called to say she had a gift for Sophia and Nico. I didn't have the kids today since Chris was off and he took them to Brooklyn, so maybe we'll get together tomorrow. She misses seeing them since we haven't walked together in a while.


Put up my village in the kitchen by the bay window. I am so happy that I got to do this, I wasn't going to bother but I was in pretty good shape as far as getting the cleaning and straightening up done in the house.


Katie and the kids came over to deliver rice krispie treats and to visit for a while.


Stayed in tonight as Larry was tired and we ordered Subway heros for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment