LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sophia had story hour today ...Nico played with another child's toy train and couldn't hold back the tears when he returned it to the child when he was leaving. I told him that he should put it on his list for Santa.
Jenn & I went to our Weight Watchers meeting and I wasn't dissappointed with gaining .8 lb. Not bad for the week after thanksgiving holiday and a party.(and apple pie, I had to finish it up!)the new program has started and we'll have to learn the new points plus system. I finally got my replacement for the pedometer that I have been waiting for!

Pizza for dinner tonight.Took a half hour walk through the neighborhood after dinner and it felt good to get out there...earned 2 extra points!

No comments:

Post a Comment