LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thursday, June 17, 2010


Took a long walk with the kids today. It was the morning of Richie's Funeral service, and since I couldn't go to it with the children, I did the next best thing and said the rosary and walked for a few miles. It was a gorgeous day and the walk really helped soothe me on this sad day.
Grandma and I took the kids to McD's in Levitown so they could play outdoors on the playground and have lunch. There we met a nice girl and her 2 kids who were the same ages as Sophia and Nico. The kids all played together and had so much fun. We sat and talked to Jackie for awhile and really liked her and her children. I ended up giving her Katie's phone # so they could get together in the future.
Went to Weight Watcher's with Jenn and lost another .02 lbs. Then to Palmer's for Thursday night steaknight and Tom and Kathy met us there.

photo of the day: lily in my garden

No comments:

Post a Comment