LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tuesday, June 22, 2010




Another hot day! We took the grandkids to Friendly's for an ice cream and then to the Dollar Tree for a few items. I told them that I was giving them each a dollar to spend, and Nana also wanted to add a dollar for each. They had fun shopping.... Sophia chose party napkins (for her brother's b'day) and a puzzle. Nico chose wiffle balls and a book about (big) trucks. I also bought them a few extra things to keep at my house for entertainment purposes!
When we returned home, Nick had left my birthday gift on the kitchen table....It was a gorgeous black and white, framed 8 by 10 photo of the kids in my garden. I absolutely love it! He really captured them so naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment