LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Saturday, June 19, 2010


Today is my birthday!

I had a great day starting with breakfast... Jenn invited the kids over for bagels. After breakfast Larry took me out to buy my gift and it was a new camera for our trip to Disneyworld...(you can take underwater photos with it.) I had many calls from friends and family and I was happy about that.

I had some bad news this morning that another old friend from HS had passed away so I went to the Funeral home this afternoon to pay my respects. I saw many old friends that I hadn't seen in years.

Later that evening, my family took me out to dinner. I chose to eat at Fridays, because it's kid friendly and I wanted my grandchildren to be able to come with us. They were very well behaved and it was a fun evening. We had an ice cream birthday cake at home afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment