LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Saturday, July 17, 2010



Saturday morning and time to say good-bye to wonderful Disneyworld.
I made the most of my last few hours there. I walked to the health club at the Grand Floridian very early in the a.m. and worked out for 45 minutes. I took some last minute photos of the beautiful grounds there and at the polynesian Hotel on my way back. We all had breakfast at our hotel and finished up packing to go home.

We were ready in plenty of time so we spent some leisurely time sitting in the lobby. We made leighs with the kids in one corner of the Ceremonial House lobby and they enjoyed that as it kept them busy as we waited for our bus to the airport.

It was sad leaving this Magical Resort and I only hope that I'll be back again one day, perhaps with some more grandchildren. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment