LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tuesday, July 20, 2010


Leaving for Virginia Beach tomorrow for our annual Ladies Retreat. Mom is still willing and able to travel with us at the ripe age of 94! I will be driving this year with my Pathfinder so I've got to empty out the back and wash the car so that I'll be all ready for tomorrow's trip. I've booked a room in Delaware to stay overnight in. (to make it easier for Mom) I recently stopped at the Dollar Tree to get prizes for our "car bingo" game that we do each year. Jenn & I went to staples to pick up a few supplies that are on sale and we went to the vitamin store to replenish our vitamins.
photo of the day: clematis that has finally bloomed on my vine on trellis

No comments:

Post a Comment