LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 I said yes to the dress!


Went shopping at Roosevelt Field to find a dress for an upcoming wedding. After trying on a few dresses in Macy's, I decided to look in a few other stores. I ended up coming back to Macy's and buying one of the 3 dresses that I liked. I was able to get 30 % off because it had a slight pull in the back, and I mentioned that I forgot my coupons so I got 10% for the little pull and another 20% off (coupon). I was very pleased with the final cost!

Went for a walk tonight after dinner and brought my cell phone with me for safety since it was dark out. I called Meg and talked for 15 minutes and then called my sister and talked for another 15 minutes. It was great to get my phone calls done while I was walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment