LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day


We had a lovely Valentines day breakfast this morning. Grandma and Katie, Chris, Sophia and Nico came over. Chris helped make the waffles and Larry made bacon and omelettes. It was a delicious breakfast and we celebrated with mimosa's as well.

I worked on getting laundry done while Larry watched the Daytona 500 and took a nap. I have to get ready for Atlantic City. I'll be going with Joan and Ron now that Joan is feeling better from her bronchitis. Since Larry couldn't make it, my Mom is coming with us. It will be great to spend so much time with her. She's going to be 94 in 2 weeks and she still loves going to Atlantic City.
My bags are packed, I'm ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment