LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My daughter's mother-in-law came out from Brooklyn to visit the grandchildren, so I only watched them until 12:30 today. With my free time this afternoon, I cleaned the guest house to get ready for my brother and his family who are due to arrive tomorrow from Atlanta.
(weather permitting~~~snow is expected tomorrow) I also got my food shopping done for the weekend. Mom's 94th Birthday will be celebrated on Saturday at my sister's home and we'll all be bringing a home cooked dish. I'll be making spinach lasagna and a pot of meatballs.
We watched the men perform tonight on American Idol. My favorite so far, was Lee Deweyze!!!!!
I thought he he had a great voice and loved his style of performance.
P>S> Casey James is looking good too!

1 comment:

  1. Do you mean Casey is looking good as far as singing goes or he's 'wink wink... looking good'!

    ReplyDelete