LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Took my grandkids to play at McDonalds and have pancakes and sausages. (another rainy, rainy, dreary day) Nico usually can not go up the slide area and is always content to hang out below and run around a bit.~~~~ BUT today this Grandma went up with him and showed him the "ropes". That's all he needed and after having me help him up 2 times, he was on his own and there was no stopping him. He was so proud of himself and was looking for applause each time he came down the slide. It was such a cute site to see him playing with his sister and the few friends they found this morning. Big milestone for him today!
We watched American Idol tonight and while watching it, I did some scrapbooking. I got a 2 page layout on Halloween done. That is my photo of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment