LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Thursday, February 11, 2010


We ended up with around a foot of snow, which meant alot more shoveling today. Two boys came to the door with shovels...I hired them right away. They did a good job and then.... the snow plow came. Larry went out and redid the end of the driveway so finally it was clear.... and then the snowplow came again....I finished it up by redoing the end of the drveway and the end of the front walkway. NO MORE sNow plows!!!

We built a snowman after lunch at the grandkids house. Nico kept taking off his gloves and playing with the snow, then crying cause his hands got cold. Sophia buried the carrot for the snowman's nose somewhere in the snow. Oh well I'm sure we'll find it by springtime.

I started my day by getting up early and painting 3 doors and moldings upstairs. Then I felt good about playing the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment