LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Saturday, April 10, 2010

5K race today!











We did the 5K race in Northport today. It was a sunny, cool & crisp day. The race was through a preserve in Northport and started at the Norwood Rd school. We took our time and enjoyed the scenery and Jean & Sal's company and as always we were the last to finish the race. Larry was up ahead of me and waited till I crossed the finish line before he crossed. Chivalry is not dead!
He heard me say that I didn't want to be the last one today! I had lagged behind while walking with Sal because he goes slow and likes to talk. After the race we all met for breakfast at a cute restaurant in Northport called Sweet Mama's. Lauren and her parents Jean & Sal, Liz and her parents, Sheila and Kevin and Jenn, Larry & I all had a nice time together and look forward to the next 5K and breakfast.

This afternoon I had an appointment for a touchup and trim at Harvey Allen Salon. We were all tired and content to stay in tonight so Larry grilled some burgers and chicken for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment