LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Took Nico with me this AM to a nursery nearby and picked up a vine for my new arbor. I ended up buying a Climbing Hydrangea. Thought of planting it today but decided that I want to permanently anchor my arbor first. I had only anchored it using the temporary method without realizing it. I have to go to Lowes or Home Depot and pick up some pressure treated 2 by 4's.

I'll take my time and do it right so it will be secure forever.

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen a trailing hydrangea. I LOVE Hydrangea's!!! You'll have to show me when it flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn I corrected my post to read Climbing Hydrangea. It will have white flowers so it should look pretty against the green foilage.

    ReplyDelete