LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Monday, April 5, 2010




Went through all my clothes today, and was able to get rid of enough clothes to fill a big bag (I'll donate them to Lupis Foundation.)


Had a picnic today at the park with Katie & the grandkids. Sophia finally got to use her beautiful picnic basket. As always, Nico enjoyed watching the ducks, swans and geese. We brought along their new pails and shovels and they played in the sand.


Tonight I went to ACMoore and Michaels and picked up a few things with my giftcards and a 50% off coupon. I bought a new scrapbook tote bag for my upcoming crop in May. My old one is a bit worn and I felt it was about time for a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment