LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rainy, rainy day today. Larry arrived home this morning as Jenn was cooking breakfast. It was good to have him home again (although the House was so quiet and peaceful without him).haha
He was so tired that he even fell asleep during a visit from our grandchildren. He just couldn't keep his eyes open after the long drive home from Pa.
Jenn & I did shopping at BJ's and picked up a roast to make for dinner.
I got out for a 25 minute walk in the neighborhood after dinner tonight. I had my weight watchers pedometer on and after my walk wanted to check my distance and # of steps only to find that it was blinking on and off and had to be reset yet again. That's been happening too many times for me. This week I'll return it at my next WW meeting and get an exchange.


photo of the day: faulty WW pedometer

No comments:

Post a Comment