LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Tuesday, March 9, 2010


Another beautiful day. Took the kids to a local park and they really enjoyed playing on the swings, slide and taking a walk by the stream to see the ducks, swans and geese.
Sophia, who hasn't napped in such a long time fell asleep in the car on the way home from all the fresh air and exercise she got.
I had an appointment tonight to have a facial. I really enjoyed it and found it to be so relaxing.
This was a gift from Jenn from last Mother's Day.

Photo of the day: My Infiniti~ This is my last day using it as I'm trading it in tomorrow when Larry gets his new Pick up truck
It was a great car for me for 7 years and I am going to miss it but it is time for an update. I'll be driving our Pathfinder now and although I might miss the luxury feel of the Infiniti I know this will be better with all the extra room for carrying the extras that come with grandchildren, like bikes, strollers etc.

1 comment:

  1. Forget about carrying stuff for the Grandkids, now you have tons of room for our scrapping LUGGAGE!!

    ReplyDelete