LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Grand Prize winner!!!!


Took Nico to his library program today and he loved it....the problem is that he loved it too much cause he didn't want to leave when it was time to go. Unlike his usual self he threw himself on the floor when I tried to put his coat on to leave. He wanted to take home the crayons that he was coloring with. Note to self: bring our own crayons next week. He cried all the way home yelling "NO". That was a side that I've never seen before with him.

Tonight was the scrapbooking fundraiser at St Willy's. I was the lucky one that won the grand prize which was a $250.00 giftcard to AC Moore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( I had said at the beginning of the evening that I have a few giftcards to michaels that I haven't used yet because I have everything that I need already.) Leave it to me to win this one after making that statement.
Good night was had by all!

1 comment:

  1. That couldn't have been funnier when you won that. CONGRATULATIONS!!! And Congratulations on winning that BEAUTIFUL 'box' as a door prize!! That was 'special'! I had a GREAT time and very happy that you won the BIG prize!

    ReplyDelete