LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Monday, March 15, 2010


Made our reservations to go to the Scrapbook Summit at Simsbury Inn. Lynn and I always look forward to that weekend each year. This year we have decided to go a day early to extend the weekend and make it last longer. It is always such a fun time.
The Millers are still without power so they will be coming by tonight to shower and then Kathy & Megan will stay overnight again.
Worked on some scrapbooking tonight... and that is my photo of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Can you hear me singing ???? I'm so HAPPY, I'm so HAPPY.....!!! I am sooo excited! I think I'll start packaging L/O's this week! Before you know it, we'll be having the BEST weekend of the YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous - I've always wanted to go on a weekend scrap!

    ReplyDelete