LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday March 28, 2010


Second day in a row...Jenn and I started the day with a workout at the gym. Jenn has a 5K in 2 weeks and so do Larry & I. ( we walk/run it).
Jenn & I are off this week because schools are closed for Spring break.
We went shopping at AC Moore today ~we had 50% off coupons and a few giftcards to use. I bought a new cartridge for my Cricut (no coupon for them, but they were all on sale.)

We also picked up the groceries we needed at Stop and Shop and then went home and started making Benati's for dinner...It's Grandma Angie's recipe for a Meat pie using pizza dough, beef, tomatoes and onions. We substituted 1/2 of the beef with turkey. (No one knew the difference!)My son-in-law had dropped off an apple pie for us earlier in the day so we had that for dessert.

Later, I checked out my new cricut cartridge and got to do some scrapbooking.
photo of the day: Cricut and new cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment