LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Larry had an early appointment for a colonoscopy today. Everything went well I'm happy to say. While he was in there I had an hour or so to do some shopping so I went to a nearby AC Moore and bought a few things with one of my many gift cards. (photo of the day)
He was happy that all was well (and starving) so we celebrated and had brunch at the Grand Lux Cafe.

Later we went out to look for a new pickup truck and ended up signing on the dotted line. We will be the proud owners of a GMC Sierra truck by Wednesday. The salesman happened to be the father of one of Sophia's classmates at nursery school!

This evening Larry & I had a light dinner at the diner in town and relaxed in our TV room.
It was good to chill out tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that everything worked out fine with larry!

    ReplyDelete