LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Thursday, January 21, 2010


I signed Nico up for a program at a library nearby today. It's for children between the ages of 18 months and 24 months, and they meet one day each week for a half hour. An adult is required to stay with each child because of their age, so this will give Nico some individualized time with Grandma. Sophia will be at nursery school, so the time and day worked out very well for us!
It'll be good to have the focus on him and he'll have more interaction with other kids his age.
Went to weight watchers tonight and was happy that I lost .8 lbs. I haven't been journaling that well or putting much effort into it so I was very lucky to have lost any weight especially since I had been out to dinner 3 nights this week. So I am really going to follow more closely and try using the online Etools and get some exercise in this week.
Photo of the day: sign hanging in my TV room.

No comments:

Post a Comment