LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Pandora Updated!


Today we were a little tired after having the grandchildren overnight. Nico got up a few times during the night but all in all they were a pleasure to have stay over! We always cherish the time we have with them.
Jenn ran in another 5K run and this one was held at Robert Moses state park. She improved her time from last week's run even though she wasn't feeling that great.

I went to the gym and worked out today...It's been a while. Later I decided to use the christmas $$ gift from my mother-in-law and go shopping at a jewelry store that carries Pandora. I returned 2 charms that I wasn't so sure about and replaced them and bought a few more to get the look that I wanted. Now I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. This is my photo of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment