LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Tuesday, January 26, 2010


I woke up this morning with a cold. I guess the driving rains didn't help yesterday, I was soaked after picking Sophia up from nursery school. Even though I changed my clothing, I still felt chilled all day.


Today was a low key day, I took the kids to my house for lunch as I still had a few packages to ship for Larry. (He rebuilds antique carbuetors for a living and I ship them daily for him.) They ate pizza and watched a DVD while I did my shipping and later we went back to their house to relax.

I took a short nap when I got home and we had leftover potroast for dinner and settled down to watch American Idol.
photo of the day : my daily UPS shipment

No comments:

Post a Comment