LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Wednesday, January 13, 2010


My granddaughter was feeeling much better today! She did not have a fever and seemed more active. We planted Katie's Paper whites today.(bulbs that Lenore gave her in a kit)

We had lunch back at our house and after Larry finished working he watched the kids and told me to get out and take some time for myself!!! ( thoughtful man of mine) I went out for awhile and got my eyebrows waxed then went to the dollar store and to AC Moore to pick up a new train for Nico. He has been taking Sopia's green train~Emily and it seems to be his favorite so I decided to get him a green train of his own. (Whiff). That's today's photo.

1 comment:

  1. You go to AC Moore and buy a TRAIN?? What's happening to you??? HAHA! You're a nice Grandmother!

    ReplyDelete