LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Monday January 18, 2010


Today was a holiday ~Martin Luther King Jr's birthday. We had a nice day off.

Jenn & I decided to go to the movies and see "New moon" this afternoon. We enjoyed it very much and having read the book, we were not at all disappointed with the movie. We had lunch at Houlihan's and both ordered the Heartland Chicken salad. Delicious!

Jenn made baked macaroni and cheese and hot open faced turkey sandwiches for dinner tonight. It was a great help because she also did our food shopping while she was baking the macaroni & cheese and picked up the groceries we needed.

This evening I worked on an order for snapfish and spent time organizing my photos on my computer. I deleted alot of doubles that I have been storing. I have finally come up with a better way to keep track of my photos...I've decided to put them into folders by months, this way I can delete them from my photo card at the end of each month. This will work out much better for me I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment