LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Tuesday, January 19, 2010


My "Paper White" bulbs flowered today, so I decided that they will be my photo of the day...

Good day ~ took the kids for lunch at BK . They enjoy the play area so much! It doesn't take Sophia long to make friends with every kid there. I over heard her giving her phone # to one of the little girls there today! Do you believe it ?...she's just 3! She is such a friendly child. Nico can't yet climb up in the play area but he's content to hang out, watch Sophia and play with his new toy from his meal.


When we got home the kids watched a "Thomas" DVD and I was able to build their table and chair set that we bought them for Christmas. (that will most likely be photographed tomorrow for my photo of the day!)

2 comments:

  1. I bet the room smells GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower and photo. I hope you don't mind. I would love to follow your blog. I am a first time blogger myself and doing a picture (or more) a day for a year.

    ReplyDelete