LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Monday, May 17, 2010

Friday, May 14, 2010


Sophia's class was meeting at Cedar Creek park today. We were happy that the rain held out and they were finally able to get this park date in. It started pouring rain as soon as I got back to the park to pick her up.
I was able to finish up all my packing for my trip in between giving the kids lunch, shipping Larry's packages and taking care of the kids.
I picked Lynn up and we were off on the road to our favorite weekend of the year...The Simsbury Inn Scrapbook Summit. Instead of going out for dinner, we ordered in from a local pizza restaurant and had Chicken Parm grinders (heros) and wine and beer. It was a relaxing night after our long drive (rush hour traffic).

No comments:

Post a Comment