LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Got my new stove installed today. My old oven stopped working a few weeks ago so I've been using the toaster oven since then. We were able to use the stove top though. Rather than put money into an appliance that's over 15 years old, we decided to get a new one and start fresh.

The installer wasn't out of my house yet and Sophia says "let's bake cookies" and she went to my recipe file box to find my cookie recipes. I had a mix in the house that we just had to add an egg and butter so we made those. My new oven works great! It came with and extra burner in the middle and a flat grill insert so we also made grilled cheese sandwiches for the kids for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment