LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Sunday, May 2, 2010


Worked most of the day in the backyard doing all sorts of chores. I finally got my arbor ALL FINISHED. It involved using the post digger to dig four holes two and a half feet deep. Then cutting the 2 by 4's on the table saw to fit the bottom posts of the arbor. Larry helped with the process. I had Katie bring Sophia and Nico over to help me collect rocks and pebbles from the garden. I used them in each hole and tamped them down to make a better footing for the arbor.
When this was all done and the arbor was secure, I planted my Climbing Hydrangea and leveled the area. I also started trimming my hedge by my patio and got the area all cleaned up.
We took Grandma and Jenn out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was enjoyable for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment