LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Friday, May 7, 2010

Today I was invited to Sophia's V.I.P. Tea at Pixie Nursery School. They sang a few songs, served us breads which they had baked, and then we went downstairs and the music teacher demonstrated some songs and dances that they work on....we did Hokey Pokey, If you're Happy & you know it and Head, Shoulders, knees and toes.
It was a beautiful program and we were especially so proud to watch our little girl sing to us on stage. It seems like only yesterday that I was attending this "Tea" for my own daughter.
Larry & I stayed in tonight and cooked Chicken rollitini. (chef John sent us home with it from Palmers the night before). It's great having a chef for a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment