LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day






















Lovely day from start to finish... Larry bought me fresh strawberries and served them to me with whipped cream for breakfast. (my favorite)
Katie stopped by with a few gifts for my reading garden... a flowered stake and a windchime.

When Jenn got home from working on grading tests she gave me a new pandora charm.
Kathy & Tom went to visit Mom and drove her back to our house because she was spending the day with us. Mom brought me a lovely plant.

We had a very nice day at Grandma Angie' s house. I was surrounded by all my children and grandchildren and our 2 Moms. We had a fun time. Joe planted to Arborvitae bush that we gave Angie for Mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment