LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH

THE EVERYDAY GOINGS ON IN THE LIFE OF A WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sunday, May16, 2010







Wonderful day! After our delicious brunch, we found out that Lynn won first place in our annual layout contest. She did a beautiful layout about the flower festival at Epcot. It was a nice honor for her! I had entered a double layout of my trip to Essex Ct. We always enter the contest just to be good sports and to participate and never really expect to win but this year it actually happened! I was very proud of my friend!

It's always kind of sad when It's time to pack up and leave the Simsbury Inn. But we will look forward to our next weekend there and cherish all the great memories until then.






1 comment:

  1. You're so funny posting that! As you said, we submit a layout just to participate. It was a very pleasant surprise!!
    And Judy, I LOVE your lay out as I do all of yours!

    ReplyDelete